Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Screen Time

I thought I might make a blog entry about one of my other hobbies that isn't gettin' too much action lately, my screen time entertainment and more specifically World of Warcraft. Here's what I've built up over the last two plus (that long?) years:



On Wildhammer (PvP servers r3WL!):


  • Xeby - Level 23 Tauren Shaman (haven't played in years, literally)
  • Thystleburr - Level 70 Troll Hunter (my main if I can have such a thing - play BG's mostly and just enough to get really rusty)

  • Kompost - Level 15 Undead Warlock
  • Seby - Level 39 Undead Priest (parked at 39 and twinked to the nines for BGs - love my shadow spec)
  • Ataree - Level 18 Tauren Druid
  • Thys - Level 21 Orc Warrior
  • Thystlespark - Level 24 Undead Mage
  • Thystle - Level 15 Undead Rogue
  • Thystleblood - Level 30 Blood Elf Paladin (my main PvE char at the moment)


On Ner'zhul I have three lowbie Alliance characters that I started to try out Alliance quests.



On Bronzebeard, I have Thystleburr a level 16 gnome warlock to play with some online friends.



What time I do get to myself at the end of the day, has to get divied up between all the stuff I want to do, so video game playing hasn't happened much. I'm guessing 5 hours in the last month or so. Hardly enough to get much done, which is probably why I have so many lowbie characters as its something I can get a lot more gratification for time spent. But I thought I would share how much of a geek I really am. Now back to gardening and crafting...

No comments: