Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Keeping The Momentum

Short on writing, but I have a few photos to share of the season! First up, made my first cheesecake - pumpkin pie flavored. It was a flop. I'm not sure why, but I think it was in too small a pan and so didn't setup in the middle. I will try, try again when I get the chance.
Pumpkin Cheesecake

Some lovely things happening in my garden. My parsley (a biennial) is going to seed. Very pretty. I just realized I should pick some for the house. I like the wildness of the vegetable garden gone to seed. Plus its supposed to be good for beneficial insects of which I need plenty of help (notice the caterpillar on my cabbage?)
Parsley Flowers

Cabbage
And finally holiday festivities!
Aghhh! My Eye!

Jack O' Lantern Does the Polka Dot

3 comments:

Katia said...

Oh, I love that polka dot pumpkin. So sweet!

Looking forward to fleamarketing with you this weekend. :)

Sarah said...

I love that polka dot pumpkin too! Lovely!

Are you doing the pumpkin cheese cake for Thanksgiving?

Oh, and You've been tagged.

Thystle said...

The cheesecake was for fall (I made it around Halloween) but we ended up tossing it - it was that bad!

oh! I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before!